Chicken Teriyaki Dumpling
Ingredients: Chicken, Onion, Ginger, Chili, Sesame Oil
Allergens: Wheat, Soy, Sesame
Calories per serving: 160 for 5 dumplings
1. Use non-stick pan only.
2. Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to a 10-inch nonstick skillet; coat evenly.
3. Place dumplings in a single layer, seam-side up and add 1/4 cup water.
3. Cover and Cook over medium heat for 8 minutes.
4. Remove lid and continue heating 2 to 5 minutes until water has evaporated and bottoms of dumplings are lightly browned. Do not move dumplings during heating.
5. Serve and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.
1. line steamer (bamboo ones are good but not necessary) with parchment paper, or line it with leafy vegetable. (the idea is to not let your dumplings get stuck to the bottom and soup leak out)
2. place your FROZEN dumplings onto your steamer, keep them slightly apart as they will expand while steaming.
3. bring a pot of water (3-4 cups minimum) to boil, place your steamer with soup dumplings over the boiling water.
4. cover lid, and let it steam for 10 mins.
5. remove steamer from pot, and ready to serve.
1. Bring 5 cups of water to a boil;
2. Gently add 8 pieces frozen dumplings into the pot;
3. Cook for 5 minutes or until the dumplings start to float to the surface;
4. Remove dumplings and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
1. Cooking time may vary depending on your microwave oven.
2. Place 8 pieces frozen dumplings into a microwavable dish;
3. Add approximately 2 teaspoon of water and cover with a completely wet paper towel;
4. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes;
5. Remove dish with caution as contents may be very HOT!